Welcome to the Cat-U Pub!
Below you will see a list of all our upcoming Pub Talks. Pub Talks are FREE and an easy way to keep up with our ever changing industry. Join the discussion and ask questions during a live session, or catch a recorded session later. Recorded Pub Talks are free for about a week and are always available to subscribers.
38 Ecommerce Tips, Tricks, and Tactics You Can Implement Today!
May 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
We are super excited to have Amy Africa join us in the Catalog University Pub on May 24th at noon EST. If you don’t already know her, Amy is one of the brightest, most innovative thinkers on all things web. For this talk, Amy will focus on ways your company can make more money this holiday season. I know. We’re talking about Holiday 2017. It’s time!
This talk is for B2B, B2C, and anyone else who sells something – anything – online. In this talk, you will learn:
- Hot, new optimization techniques to help increase your conversion (especially mobile.) Things like transfer, IP sensing, hoppers, dynamic plays, attagirls and more.
- The biggest reasons why users are abandoning your search and cart/checkout and how to fix them once and for all.
- Why merchandising matters most in 2017 and what you simply must do to make your site a selling machine.
- How to design your PDPs (product detail pages) to bring in the crowds and the bucks.
- New customer acquisition programs that nobody’s talking about (but that really work!) and how you can test them now before it’s too late.
- The #1 reason why your ecommerce site must become a lead-generating machine and what you have to do to get there.
- How to develop a follow-up strategy that supports the new ways customers buy online.
Amy promises that there will be “no random navel pontifications. Just proven ideas you can use now to increase your conversion, sales and traffic.”
That’s an awesome promise. We can’t wait for this talk and expect we’ll fill to capacity. Please click below to make sure you get a seat.
Looking for FREE classes and information on direct mail, direct marketing and the catalog industry? The Catalog University Pub is where you will see great presentations by top industry experts. The Pub covers a wide range of topics with classes on:
Direct Marketing Best Practices
E-commerce Best Practices
and so much more!
Sign up for the Catalog University mailing list to get updates about upcoming classes and Pub Talks. We'll also send you a FREE copy of the Great Catalog Checklist. It's super handy and loaded with information you'll use over and over again. There's always something new to learn at Catalog University and we hope you join us in the Pub soon.